There will be many benefits in addition to demonstrating commitment to the profession and supporting the development of the discipline.
Corporate members will be entitled to use appropriate logos on stationery and marketing material and will also benefit through reduced rates, marketing opportunities and access to the IIOM’s knowledge base on Obsolescence Management.
Corporate memberships are based on a single site membership. IIOM would be happy to discuss multiple site memberships from interested parties.
Corporate Membership Includes:
- Up to two employees who have already registered as Professional Graded Members (AIIOM, MIIOM or FIIOM), will have their annual individual renewal fee covered by the UK Chapter providing that they advise the Secretariat that they are an official delegate of the corporate member prior to renewal.
- Access for up to 2 staff to regular members meetings held at various locations within the UK which provide:
• Presentations, case studies and discussion around the subject of obsolescence and its mitigation
• Updates on appropriate legislative activities
• An invaluable opportunity to network in an informal environment
• Members only area within the IIOM website
• Obsolescence information links
• Supplier members profile’s within the IIOM solution providers pages (available to be viewed by non members and the public)
• Semiconductor and Passive Manufacturers links
• Extensive archive of UK presentations given since 2000
• Discounted attendance to the biennial International Conference
• Free copies of educational booklets
• Regular Newsletter