Companies, organisations and corporate bodies will be entitled to join the IIOM as corporate members. There will be many benefits in addition to demonstrating commitment to the profession and supporting the development of the discipline.
Corporate members will be entitled to use appropriate logos on stationery and marketing material and will also benefit through reduced rates, marketing opportunities and access to the IIOM’s knowledge base on Obsolescence Management.
Corporate memberships are based on a single site membership. IIOM would be happy to discuss multiple site memberships from interested parties.
Corporate memberships available
UK Corporate Member, Non UK Corporate Member, Universities (Academic Membership), Non UK Universities
All Corporate Membership Includes:
Access for up to 2 staff to regular members meetings held at various locations within the UK which provide:
• Presentations, case studies and discussion around the subject of obsolescence and its mitigation
• Updates on appropriate legislative activities
• An invaluable opportunity to network in an informal environment
• Members only area within the IIOM website
• Keep track of company changes with the IIOM who are they now? Database
• Access to all members and contact details
• Obsolescence information links
• Supplier members profile’s within the IIOM solution providers pages (available to be viewed by non members and the public)
• Semiconductor and Passive Manufacturers links
• Extensive archive of presentations given since 2000
• Discounted attendance to the bi-ennial International Conference
• Free copies of educational booklets
• Regular Newsletter