Skip to main content
Board of Management
Chief Technical Officer
Setting up a Chapter
What is Obsolescence Management?
Presentations - Member Download
Updating your details on IIOM website
Attend a Meeting
IIOM in the News
IIOM UK Council
BS EN 62402 OM Forum
Invalid file format or file exceeds maximum size
Allowed file formats are .GIF,.JPG,.PNG,.BMP
The maximum file size allowed is 1 MB
Delete current profile picture
Show large map
SIL, Inc. has been providing World-Wide sales and sourcing of Electronic Components and Assemblies to the Space, Aerospace, Military, Industrial, Telecommunications and Commercial markets since 1975.
- AS9120A and
Certified and JOSCAR accredited ensuring all Quality Requirements are met.
- Over 40 years of experience dealing with Obsolescence issues and Shortages. We can always provide an answer to your shortage and obsolescence issues.
- Headquartered in New Hampshire, USA as a 100% Export only focused company, we are able to meet all the demands and requirements of our International Partners.
- ITAR Registered with extensive experience in processing and shipping items that require Export Licenses. Committed to a continual understanding and improvement of all Export Control requirements.
- Direct supply chain contact to over 300 US Based Factories and US Distributors. Allowing for our International Partners to streamline and consolidate their Supply Chain.
- Custom solutions and services for each of our individual International Partners provides a unique and creative way to manage your Supply Chain.
Mr Josh Zellers